The tenant is responsible for the following repairs. If necessary, contact the property manager.
Windows and doors
- Window handles
- Purchase and installation of a doorhole (to be agreed with the property manager)
- Purchase and installation of blinds (to be agreed with the property manager)
- Lubrication of hinges and locks
Heating and ventilation
- Cleaning the outlet valve and the replacement air valve
- Cleaning the grease filter of the cooker hood
Water and sewage equipment
- Sink plugs
- Washing machine outlets (to be agreed with the property manager)
- Cleaning floor drains
- Cleaning sink drain trap
- Cleaning nozzles of water taps
- Monitoring and reporting potential leaks
- The tenant is responsible for both purchasing and maintenance of the fire alarm
- Purchase and replacement of fuses
- Cleaning refrigerator
- Purchase and exchange of lamp bulbs and fluorescent tube lighters
- Purchase and replacement of refrigerator and oven lamps
- Purchase and replacement of door buzzer batteries
- Antenna cable
- Purchase and replacement of sauna stones for apartment-specific saunas
The following applies only to tenants of the terraced houses (rivitalo) and small houses (pientalo) and low-rise apartment buildings (pienkerrostalo)
- Cleaning and winter upkeeping (snow work, anti-slip treatment) of the apartment’s entrance way.
- Mowing the lawn and taking care of flower beds that essentially belong to the yard area of the apartment controlled by the tenant, winter upkeeping (snow work, anti-slip treatment) of that yard area.
Check out allocation of responsibilities in the maintenance responsibility table.